Grex 9032F - Wood Laminate Flooring Stapler
One tool, two functions (Flooring stapler / Conventional narrow crown stapler). Engineered with function, longevity, and serviceability in mind, the GREX 9032F flooring stapler has one more highly desired attribute...convenience. The 9032F is packaged with a quick release flooring shoe and a quick release nose cover. The quick release nose cover lets the operator conveniently convert the 9032F from a flooring stapler to a narrow crown stapler.
No special fasteners needed. Yet another convenience, the GREX 9032F flooring stapler uses common 18-gauge 1/4" narrow crown staples. Compact and powerful, no adjustment necessary, the 9032F installs hardwood, engineered and laminate flooring from 3/8" to 1/2" in thickness. The 9032F is a convenient two-in-one tool.
GREX, demanded by Pros, for more than 20 years has helped professionals rise to the top of their trade. Now explore.
- Converts from a flooring stapler to a conventional narrow crown stapler
- Fastens 3/8" to 1/2" thick hardwood or engineered or laminated flooring
- Drives length ranging from 3/8" to 1 1/4"
- Conveniently uses common 18-gauge 1/4" narrow crown staples
- 45° angle fastener placements
- Powerful motor penetrates hardwood floorboards
- Quick release shoe / nose cover provides easy access to the staple chamber
- 360° exhaust cover allows adjustment in any direction
- Lightweight aluminum body designed for mobility and all day continuous use
- Precision machined aluminum piston, cylinder and firing valve
- Safety mechanism prevents accidental firing
- Rubber handgrip for a comfortable firm grip
Hardwood flooring, Engineered flooring, Laminate flooring, Etc...
13"L x 9.75"H x 3"W (33cm x 24.8cm x 7.6cm)
3.6 lbs. (1.6 kgs.)
70 ~ 100 psi (4.8 ~ 7 bars)
18 gauge 1/4" crown staples
3/8" ~ 1 1/4" (10mm ~ 32mm}
approx. 150 staples
1/4" (6mm) NPT male plug