Grex A11AD - 20 Gauge ~ 3/8" Crown ~ 3/16 to 5/8" Leg - Stapler
Conveniently, the GREX A11AD fine wire stapler uses a common and widely available flat-wire staple. Upholstery, display, sign work, silk screening and much more, the A11AD drives 20-gauge 3/8" crown staples with lengths ranging from 3/16" to 5/8".
What's more, the GREX A11AD is available in two different designs: A11AD (industry standard) and A11ADLNS (long nose - projects requiring a longer reach).
The A11AD is built for speed of production, ergonomics and convenience: Patented trigger valve for fast-air-recycling time, quick release magazine, compact with a slim profile, and a powerful lightweight industrial strength design.
For speedy continuous stapling, fast-air-recycling allows the A11AD to quickly maximize internal air pressure and maximize power after each shot for rapid shooting. Less demanding on an air compressor, the A11AD uses 20% to 40% lower air consumption and that means more tools per compressor.
For minimal effort and minimal hand movement, the A11AD quick release magazine latch is conveniently located near and activated by the operator's pinky-finger. The GREX A11AD quick drop-in load design promotes fast magazine reloading.
Engineered with functionality, serviceability and all day continuous use in mind, your GREX is designed for years of continuous use and years of maintenance and technical support.
GREX, demanded by Pros, for more than 20 years has helped professionals rise to the top of their trade. Now explore.
- Drives 20-gauge 3/8" crown staples ranging from 3/16" to 5/8" in length
- Available in two different designs: A11AD and A11ADLNS
- Operates at 20% to 40% lower air consumption than the competition
- Heavy steel head cap for hammering
- Patented trigger valve allows for fast-air-recycling and rapid shooting
- Quick release magazine latch for fast reloading
- Drop-in loading provides quick fastener reloading
- Slim profile offers maximum visibility and mobility
- Lightweight aluminum body designed for mobility and all day continuous use
- Precision machined aluminum piston and cylinder
- Durable driver and O-ring assembly
- Rear exhaust with silencer reduces noise and directs exhaust air away
- Rubber handgrip for a comfortable firm grip
- Compatible with Arrow T50 series staples
Upholstery, Carpet laying, Light wood assembly, Display and sign work, Luggage construction, Silk screen assembly, Home building applications, Applying drapery fabric to cornices, Box spring and mattress covers, Automotive interior, Installation of light trim moldings, Roofing paper, Etc...
8.5"L x 5.5"H x 1.5"W (21.6cm x 14cm x 5.3cm)
2 lbs. (0.9 kgs.)
70 ~ 100 psi (4.1 ~ 7 bars)
20 gauge 3/8" crown staples
3/16" ~ 5/8" (5mm ~ 16mm)
approx. 100 staples
1/4" (6mm) NPT male plug