Grex 71AD - 22 Gauge 3/8" Crown Air Stapler. Fastener Lenghts: 3/16" to 5/8"
The GREX 71AD fine wire stapler conveniently uses one of the least expensive most popular staples in the upholstery industry, a 22-gauge 3/8" crown staple with lengths ranging from 3/16" to 5/8".
What's more, the 71AD is available in four different designs: 71AD (industry standard), 71ADLNS (long nose - projects requiring a longer reach), 71AF (auto-fire - speed of production), and the 71AFLM (auto-fire long-magazine - less reloading for continuous speed of production).
Less demanding on an air compressor, the 71AD uses 20% to 40% lower air consumption. That means more tools per compressor. Fast-air-recycling allows the 71AD to quickly maximize internal air pressure and maximize power for rapid shooting.
For minimal effort and convenience, the 71AD quick release magazine latch is located near and activated by the operator's pinky-finger. Additionally, the GREX 71AD quick drop-in load design promotes fast magazine reloading.
Patented trigger valve for fast-air-recycling time, quick release magazine, compact with a slim profile and a powerful lightweight industrial strength design, your GREX is designed for years of continuous use and years of maintenance and technical support.
GREX, demanded by Pros, for more than 20 years has helped professionals rise to the top of their trade. Now explore.
- Drives 22-gauge 3/8" crown staples ranging from 3/16" to 5/8" in length
- Operates at 20% to 40% lower air consumption than the competition
- Patented trigger valve allows for fast-air-recycling and rapid shooting
- Convenient quick release magazine latch for fast reloading
- Drop-in loading provides quick fastener reloading
- Heavy steel head cap for hammering
- Slim profile offers maximum visibility and mobility
- Lightweight aluminum body designed for mobility and all day continuous use
- Precision machined aluminum piston and cylinder
- Durable driver and O-ring assembly
- Rear exhaust with silencer reduces noise and directs exhaust air away
- Rubber handgrip for a comfortable firm grip
- Compatible with Senco C series, BeA 71 series, or Bostitch 7 series staples
Upholstering, Carpet laying, Light wood assembly, Display and sign work, Luggage construction, Silk screen assembly, Home building applications, Applying drapery fabric to cornices, Sign shops, Box spring and mattress covers, Automobile interior, Installation of light trim moldings, Light gauge metal piercing, Roofing paper, Etc...
8.5"L x 5.5"H x 1.5"W (21.6cm x 14cm x 5.3cm)
2 lbs. (0.9 kgs.)
70 ~ 100 psi (4.1 ~ 7 bars)
22 gauge 3/8" crown staples
3/16" ~ 5/8" (5mm ~ 16mm)
approx. 150 staples
1/4" (6mm) NPT male plug