- Air Tools
- Finish Nailers and Staplers
- Grex 50AD - 20 Gauge 1/2" Crown Stapler
Grex 50AD - 20 Gauge 1/2" Crown Stapler
For projects requiring a heavier flat-wire staple with a wider crown and thicker gauge, the GREX 50AD fine wire stapler uses a 20-gauge 1/2" crown staple with lengths ranging from 3/16" to 5/8".
What's more, the 50AD is available in four different designs: 50AD (industry standard), 50ADLNS (long nose - projects requiring a longer reach), 50AF (auto-fire - speed of production), and the 50AFLM (auto-fire long-magazine - less reloading for continuous speed of production).
With a patented trigger valve design for fast-air-recycling time, quick release magazine, compact with a slim profile, and a powerful lightweight industrial strength build, the 50AD is built for speed of production, ergonomics and convenience.
The 50AD is less demanding on air compressors, using 20% to 40% lower air consumption. Which means more tools per compressor. Quickly maximizing internal air pressure and power, fast-air-recycling promotes rapid continuous stapling.
The 50AD quick release magazine latch is conveniently located near and activated by the operator's pinky-finger for minimal effort and minimal hand movement. The GREX 50AD quick drop-in load magazine is designed for fast reloading.
Function, serviceability and convenience, your GREX is designed for years of continuous use and years of maintenance and technical support.
GREX, demanded by Pros, for more than 20 years has helped professionals rise to the top of their trade. Now explore.
- Drives 20-gauge 1/2" crown staples ranging from 3/16" to 5/8" in length
- Operates at 20% to 40% lower air consumption than the competition
- Patented trigger valve allows for fast-air-recycling and rapid shooting
- Quick release magazine latch for fast reloading
- Drop-in loading provides quick fastener reloading
- Heavy steel head cap for hammering
- Slim profile offers maximum visibility and mobility
- Lightweight aluminum body designed for mobility and all day continuous use
- Precision machined aluminum piston and cylinder
- Durable driver and O-ring assembly
- Rear exhaust with silencer reduces noise and directs exhaust air away
- Rubber handgrip for a comfortable firm grip
- Compatible with Duo-Fast 5000 series and Senco F series staples
Upholstering, Carpet laying, Light wood assembly, Display and sign work, Luggage construction, Silk screen assembly, Home building applications, Applying drapery fabric to cornices, Sign shops, Box spring and mattress covers, Automobile interior, Installation of light trim moldings, Roofing paper, Etc...
8.5"L x 5.5"H x 1.5"W (21.6cm x 14cm x 5.3cm)
2 lbs. (0.9 kgs.)
70 ~ 100 psi (4.1 ~ 7 bars)
20 gauge 1/2" crown staples (Duo-Fast 5000)
3/16" ~ 5/8" (5mm ~ 16mm)
approx. 100 staples
1/4" (6mm) NPT male plug