Grex 1151 - 16 Ga. 2" Length 7/16" Crown Stapler
The GREX 1151 stapler is designed for 7/16" crown heavy wire staples. Engineered for professional cabinet makers, furniture makers and more, the 1151 drives 16-gauge 7/16" crown staples with lengths ranging from 3/4" to 2".
Built for all day continuous use, the GREX 1151 is compact and lightweight for maximum mobility. The 1151 has many attractive conveniences: Penetrate hardwood, quick release nose cover, depth of drive adjustment dial, and easy drop-in loading.
GREX, demanded by Pros, for more than 20 years has helped professionals rise to the top of their trade. Now explore.
- Drives 16-gauge 7/16" crown staples ranging from 3/4" to 2" in length
- Lightweight aluminum body designed for mobility and all day continuous use
- Precision machined aluminum piston, cylinder and firing valve
- Powerful motor penetrates hardwood
- Depth of drive dial for precise staple settings
- Quick release nose cover for access to the staple chamber
- Rubber handgrip for a comfortable firm grip
- Drop-in loading magazine
- Trigger or bump fire with safety that prevents accidental firing
Furniture frames, Cabinet assembly, Case back installation, Box spring assembly and manufacturing, Subflooring, Wall and roof sheathing, Fascia and soffit, Underlayment, Crate and pallet construction, Sash and millwork, Fencing, Butt joints, Trusses, Roofing, Etc...
14"L x 13.75"H x 3.5"W (35.6cm x 34.9cm x 8.9cm)
5.4 lbs. (2.5 kgs.)
70 ~ 100 psi (4.1 ~ 7 bars)
16 gauge 7/16" crown staples
3/4" ~ 2" (20mm ~ 50mm)
approx. 150 staples
1/4" (6mm) NPT male plug