- Return Policy
You must contact our Customer Service Department to return any goods purchased and to get a Return Authorization (RA) number.
You may return most items within 30 days for a full refund or exchange and if we don’t have it in stock we will gladly order it for you. We cannot accept returns of certain items, including:
- Ladders and safety equipment
- Precision tools
- Any specialty tool including automotive and mechanical
- Any item that is not in its original condition, is damaged, or is missing parts
- Any item that is gas-powered or contains flammable liquids
- Returns on special orders are subject to a 15% restocking charge
- Shipping charges are non-refundable unless you had to return the product because of our error
- Contact us by email at email@example.com to get a Return Authorization (RA) number
For prompt and accurate credit follow these steps for returning merchandise
- Get your RA number
- Write the RA number clearly on all packages being returned.
- Include a short explanation of why item is being returned and a copy of the invoice.
- Credits will be issued in same manner in which you paid.
- No freight collect of COD returns will be accepted. Send all returns prepaid and insured for the current value of the product.