Grex SF9021 - 3-1/2" Pneumatic 21 Degree Strip Nailer
The GREX SF9021H is an industrial strength full-round-head framing nailer intended for professional builders. Supporting four gauge ranges, 0.113" 0.120" 0.131" 0.148", the SF9021H framing nailer drives readily available 21° full-round-head nail lengths from 2" to 3 1/2".
Built for speed of production, mobility and all day continuous use, the GREX SF9021H has another highly desired attribute...convenience. Conveniently, access awkward angles and positions with a lightweight balanced aluminum body; adjust the depth of drive dial for accurate nail setting; and reload the top drop load magazine for quick continuous production.
Most importantly, make every shot a safe and accurate shot. Designed with teeth to grip the wood, the GREX SF9021H toenail safety tip prevents tool slippage. Promoting accurate nail placement and preventing and sudden operator imbalance.
GREX, demanded by Pros, for more than 20 years has helped professionals rise to the top of their trade. Now explore.
- Drives full-round-head 0.113" 0.120" 0.131" 0.148" shank nails 2" to 3 1/2"
- Toenail safety mechanism prevents accidental firing and tool slippage
- 3/8" coupler for fast recycling time
- Lightweight aluminum body designed for mobility and all day continuous use
- Precision machined aluminum piston, cylinder and firing valve
- Depth of drive dial for precise nail setting
- Quick top load drop-in magazine
- 360° exhaust cover allows adjustment in any direction
- Rubber handgrip for a comfortable firm grip
- Trigger or bump fire with safety that prevents accidental firing
Framing, Subflooring, Decking, Truss construction, Wall and roof sheathing, Siding, Roof decks, Pallet construction, Box and crate construction, Bridging, Fencing, Etc...
21.5"L x 15"H x 8"W (54.6cm x 38.1cm x 20.3cm)
8.6 lbs. (3.9 kgs.)
70 ~ 100 psi (4.8 ~ 7 bars)
21° full round head framing nails
2" ~ 3 1/2" (50mm ~ 90mm)
approx. 64 fasteners
3/8" (10mm) NPT male plug