Grex 2564 - 2 1/2" Length Concrete T-Nailer
Able to pierce 3/16" sheet metal and drive 3/8" deep into average concrete density, the powerful GREX 2564 concrete T-nailer drives 5/8" to 2 1/2" T-nails into various combinations of wood, metal and concrete. The GREX 2564 is air actuated, which means no powder actuation and no licensing for powder actuated tools.
Designed with function, convenience and all day continuous use in mind, the GREX 2564 sports a self-adjusting magazine, lightweight aluminum body, and a precision machined aluminum piston, cylinder and firing valve. Your GREX is engineered for years of continuous use and years of maintenance and technical support.
GREX, demanded by Pros, for more than 20 years has helped professionals rise to the top of their trade. Now explore.
- Pierce 3/16" sheet metal and drive 3/8" deep into average concrete density
- Drives 5/8" to 2 1/2" T-nails with 0.082" - 0.097" shank
- Self-adjusting magazine accommodates 10 T-nails sizes
- Fasten various combinations of wood, metal and concrete
- Lightweight aluminum body designed for mobility and all day continuous use
- Precision machined aluminum piston, cylinder and firing valve
- Fastener indicator shows magazine fastener supply
- Convenient side loading for quick reloading
- Removable nose cover provides easy access to the T-nail chamber
- 360° exhaust cover allows adjustment in any direction
- Rubber handgrip for a comfortable firm grip
- Safety mechanism prevents accidental firing
- Powder-actuated tools may require licensing; pneumatic GREX 2564 doesn't
Tack strip installation for carpet laying, Joist hangers, Metal plates to trusses, Heavy duty window and door frames, Cabinet framing, Different combinations of wood, Steel and concrete fastening, Etc...
11.75"L x 10.75"H x 3.75"W (29.8cm x 27.3cm x 9.5cm)
5.7 lbs. (2.6 kgs.)
70 ~ 100 psi (4.8 ~ 7 bars)
0.082" ~ 0.097" shank T-nails
5/8" ~ 2 1/2" (16mm ~ 64mm}
approx. 80 nails
1/4" (6mm) NPT male plug