Grex 1850 - 18 Gauge 2-Inch Length Brad Nailer Kit
Although compact and lightweight in design, there is more than enough power to penetrate long fasteners into hardwood. The GREX 1850 18-gauge brad nailer satisfies most manufacturing, on-site, and shop finishing needs driving eleven different 18-gauge brad lengths from 5/8" to 2".
As an industrial strength tool, the GREX 1850 not only has to feel good it must be durable, functional and easy to load. Sporting a lightweight body; aluminum cylinder, piston valve, and firing valve; an aluminum (not plastic) magazine; quick fastener reloading; and a magazine indicator window showing fastener supply.
One of our biggest and most important concerns - your safety! The GREX 1850 extended narrow nose allows the operator to reach tight areas and more angles for detailed work and has a contact safety to prevent accidental firing.
GREX, demanded by Pros, for more than 20 years has helped professionals rise to the top of their trade. Now explore.
- Drives 18-gauge brad nails ranging from 5/8" to 2" in length
- Powerful motor drives 2" brads into hardwood
- Extended narrow nose for hard to reach areas
- Lightweight aluminum body designed for mobility and all day continuous use
- Precision machined aluminum piston, cylinder and firing valve
- Quick release nose cover provides easy access to the nail chamber
- Rubber handgrip for a comfortable firm grip
- Side loading for quick fastener reloading
- Fastener indicator shows fastener supply
- Trigger or bump fire with safety that prevents accidental firing
Cabinet assembly, Furniture finish work, Light wood assembly, Trims, Panelling, External softwood trim, Trim and moldings, Window beading, scribe molding, Door and window casings, Rattan, Picture frame assembly, Decorations, Etc...
9"L x 8.1"H x 2"W (23cm x 21cm x 5cm)
2.4 lbs. (1.1 kgs.)
70 ~ 100 psi (4.8 ~ 7 bars)
18 gauge brad nails
5/8" ~ 2" (15mm ~ 50mm)
approx. 100 brads
1/4" (6mm) NPT male plug