Grex RN45 - 1-3/4' .120'' Coil Roofing Nailer
Engineered with speed of production in mind, the GREX RN45 coil roofing nailer is designed for fast-air-recycling time. For quick continuous nailing, fast-air-recycling is accomplished with a valve design allowing the RN45 to quickly maximize internal air pressure and power after each shot.
Additionally, the RN45 coil roofing nailer is designed with convenience in mind. Conveniently, the RN45 uses standard readily available 0.120" Ø 15° collated coil roofing nails; has a fastener indicator window; is constructed of lightweight aluminum; includes an adjustable depth of drive dial; is equipped with an adjustable shingle guide; and is balanced for all day continuous use. More importantly, your GREX is engineered and designed for years of continuous use and years of maintenance and technical support.
GREX, demanded by Pros, for more than 20 years has helped professionals rise to the top of their trade. Now explore.
- Drives 0.120" Ø 15° collated coil roofing nails 7/8" to 1 3/4" in length
- Adjustable shingle guide
- Metal side guards prevent tool from slipping on inclined surfaces
- Fast-air-recycling for speed of production and quick nailing
- Lightweight aluminum body designed for mobility and all day continuous use
- Precision machined aluminum piston, cylinder and firing valve
- Depth of drive dial for adjustable nail settings
- Durable steel safety foot with carbide inserts
- Fastener indicator window shows fastener supply
- Rubber handgrip for a comfortable firm grip
- Trigger or bump fire with safety that prevents accidental firing
Roofing, Siding, Drywall installation, Self-furred Wire Applications, Etc...
10"L x 10.5"H x 5"W (25.4cm x 26.7cm x 12.7cm)
5.6 lbs. (2.5 kgs.)
70 ~ 100 psi (4.8 ~ 7 bars)
0.120" Ø 15° collated coil roofing nails
7/8" ~ 1 3/4" (22mm ~ 45mm)
approx. 120 fasteners
1/4" (6mm) NPT male plug