- Clamps for Woodworking
- Bessey QRCC4 - Clamp, C-Style, quick release, 4-3/8 In. x 2-1/4 In., 1200 lb
Bessey QRCC4 - Clamp, C-Style, quick release, 4-3/8 In. x 2-1/4 In., 1200 lb
C-clamp 4 Inch Capacity, 2-1/4 Inch Throat Depth, Qucik Release
The BESSEY Quick Release c-clamps have a malleable cast-iron frame with a powder coated finish. Spindle & pressure pad are chrome plated. A press of the red quick-release button allows for rapid fitting, opening and closing, to work piece when not under pressure - do not use to release a tool that is clamped onto a work piece (under pressure) as this will cause the quick release mechanism to wear out prematurely. Great for light duty, highly repetitive assembly work. BESSEY. Simply better.
- Malleable cast-iron frame, powder coated to resist corrosion - ideal for DIY projects
- Red quick-release button for rapid opening and closing
- Chrome plated spindle and swivel pad
- Light duty
- The pads are crimped to the screw for a long life
- Cold drawn steel spindles with smoothly rolled threads
- Steel sliding T-Bar for use in tight spaces
- Quick release (QRCC) c-clamps
A drop forged frame that is powder coated to resist corrosion, ideal for DIY. Use the quick release button for rapid opening and closing. Chrome plated spindle and swivel pad.
- Jaw Width: 1.2 Inches.
- Throat Depth: 2.25 Inches.
- Nominal Clamping Capacity: 4.375 Inches.
- Holding Capacity: 1200 LBS.
- Clamping Screw Diameter: 0.55 Inches.
Find Similar Products by Category