Bessey CM30 - Clamp, C-style, drop forged, 3 In. x 1-3/4 In., 1200 lb
Drop Forged C-clamp 3 Inch Capacity, 1-3/4 Inch Throat
The BESSEY CM series light duty, drop forged c-clamps are economical, yet sturdy. These clamps are strong enough for light duty welding & fabrication work, while being light enough to use in model construction & various other crafts. Great for many jobs around the home & in the home workshop. BESSEY. Simply better.
- Designed specially for light general purpose and DIY projects
- Drop forged frame with bright galvanized finish
- The swivel pad moves freely to adapt to various surfaces
- Cold drawn steel spindle with smoothly rolled threads
- Steel sliding T-Bar for use in tight spaces
- Light duty drop forged c-clamps
A general purpose c-clamps that has a range of openings and clamping force. A galvanized finish for models CM10-CM30, and a black powder coated finish for models CM40-CM80.
- Jaw Width: 0.84 Inches.
- Throat Depth: 1.75 Inches.
- Nominal Clamping Capacity: 3 Inches.
- Holding Capacity: 1200 LBS.
- Clamping Screw Diameter: 0.465 Inches.