Bessey CDF404 - Clamp, C-style, drop forged, 4 In. x 2 3/4 In., 6200 lb
Drop Forged C-clamp 4 Inch Capacity, 3-1/4 Inch Throat Depth
The CDF series c-clamps have heavy-duty drop-forged frames. The heat-treated frames have a black powder coat finish. The handle, spindle & pressure pad assemblies have a black oxide finish to protect against rust. BESSEY. Simply better.
- Drop-forged, heat-treated steel frame and swivel pad
- Smooth running large diameter black oxide spindle to resist corrosion
- Standard black finish
- Steel sliding T-Bar for use in tight spaces
- Regular duty (CDF & CDFCHV) deep throat c-clamps
Two types to choose from. Either in a black frame with a black oxide spindle that resist corrosion, or with a HiVis frame with a copper spindle.
- Jaw Width: 1.25 Inches.
- Throat Depth: 3.25 Inches.
- Nominal Clamping Capacity: 4 Inches.
- Holding Capacity: 6200 LBS.
- Clamping Screw Diameter: 0.75 Inches.