Bessey BAS-C9-4 - BAS machine table clamps, open base, 88 mm opening, 40 mm throat depth
BAS series, 88 mm Capacity, 40 mm Throat Depth, Compact Hold Down Clamp
The BAS machine table clamps from BESSEY are incredibly compact in design, while maintaining a heavy-duty clamping force, thus placing the BAS clamps above the competition. Housings & clamping arms are made from a high strength CrMo steel alloy making them heavy-duty, yet small enough for use in most space restricted applications. BESSEY. Simply better.
- BESSEY BAS systems is compact yet incredibly strong
- Made from heat treated CrMo (4140) steel
- Creates up to 3,600 Lbs (16,000 N) of clamping force.
- BAS-C compact clamp with open fixing hole
Space saving compact design with clamping force up to 3600 lbs. Mounting hole open for M10 / M12 (3?8, 7?16).
- Jaw Width: 0.9 Inches.
- Throat Depth: 1.575 Inches.
- Nominal Clamping Capacity: 3.464 Inches.
- Clamping Force: 3600 LBS.