- Clamps for Metalworking
- Machine Table Clamps
- Bessey BAS-CB10-6 - BAS machine table clamps, closed base, 97 mm opening, 60 mm throat depth
Bessey BAS-CB10-6 - BAS machine table clamps, closed base, 97 mm opening, 60 mm throat depth
BAS Series, 97 mm Capacity, 60 mm Throat Depth, Compact Hold Down Clamp, Fully Enclosed Bolt Hole
The BAS machine table clamps from BESSEY are incredibly compact in design, while maintaining a heavy-duty clamping force, thus placing the BAS clamps above the competition. Housings & clamping arms are made from a high strength CrMo steel alloy making them heavy-duty, yet small enough for use in most space restricted applications. BESSEY. Simply better.
- BESSEY BAS systems is compact yet incredibly strong
- Made from heat treated CrMo (4140) steel
- Creates up to 2.700 Lbs (12,000 N) of clamping force.
- BAS-CB compact clamp with closed mounting hole
Space saving compact design with clamping force up to 3600 lbs. Mounting hole closed for M10 / M12 (3?8, 7?16).
- Jaw Width: 0.9 Inches.
- Throat Depth: 2.362 Inches.
- Nominal Clamping Capacity: 3.818 Inches.
- Clamping Force: 2700 LBS.
Find Similar Products by Category