Wera 05057484001 - Kraftform Kompakt Turbo i 1, 16 pieces
Many users would like to be able to carry out screwdriving processes faster without compromise. With a screwdriver that is precise, allows powerful screwdriving, and is much faster than a conventional screwdriver. A part time universal gear is the solution: integrated in the handle of the screwdriver, it significantly increases the working speed. The Kraftform Turbo accelerates the screwdriving in a purely mechanical way. The turbo function can either be switched on or off by pressing a button. Turning it off is recommended for fine adjustment and final tightening or loosening of a high torque screw. The robust steel design is maintenance-free and ensures a long product life. The Kraftform Turbo hand holder 827 T i and the individually tested (10,000v) Wera VDE interchangeable blades in the VDE version guarantee fast and safe working even under tension.
- Quadruples the screwdriving speed in a purely mechanical way (without battery)
- Activation and deactivation of the turbo function by a simple push of a button
- The fixable universal gear allows powerful screwdriving and easy fine adjustments
- Robust, maintenance-free gear made of steel (maximum torque 14 Nm)
- Individually tested tool as per IEC 60900 at 10,000 V for safe working at up to 1,000 volts