Milwaukee - CIRC SAW BL 7-1/4 16 CBD T - 48-40-4116
Endurance blades offer faster cutting and extra long life for contractors. Carbide teeth made of C3 grade micro ground carbide keeps the cutting edge sharper for longer periods of time. A hardened alloy steel body is used to ensure straight, accurate cuts. Specially engineered heat vents and expansions slots prevent blade distortion and increase blade life. All these features add up to a good quality blade that contractors can depend on, time and time again.
- 7-1/4 in. diameter, 16 carbide teeth
- 5/8 in. arbor with diamond knockout
- Thin kerf for faster cutting
- Framing and ripping blade
|Number of Teeth||16|
- (1) 7-1/4" 16 Carbide Teeth Circular Saw Blade (48-40-4116)