Milwaukee 4204-1 - Adjustable Position Electromagnetic Drill Press with 1/2 in. Motor
This combination unit features the 4203 adjustable position, variable speed base and the 4253-1 1/2 in. drill motor. All you need is a bit and you are ready to drill into any ferrous material 1/2 in. and thicker.
- Powerful 7.2 amp motor: engineered for the toughest applications, delivering 600 RPM
- 1/2 in. capacity: taps up to 5/8 in./18 threaded holes (5/8 - 11 and 1/2 - 13 taps are not recommended.)
- Maximum force: develops up to 1650 Lbs. of drill point pressure with a 1 in. steel plate
- Solid state electronic switching: offers faster, smoother and quieter switching for a longer product lifespan
- Line lockout: prevents tool from operating if voltage is restored to an interrupted line