Milwaukee 6580-20 - Adjustable Clutch Screwdriver
Choose the torque setting thats right for the job. The Adjustable Clutch Screwdriver makes it easy to fasten screws and bolts consistently with optimal torque. The multi-position clutch easily adjusts between 10 and 140 in-lbs of torque, while the 6.5-amp motor delivers 1,200 RPM. Designed for high durability, this tool maximizes user comfort and balance. Use the removable belt clip with bit storage for increased portability and convenience on the jobsite.
- Powerful 6.5-amp motor: Delivers up to 1,200 RPM of driving power
- Multi-position clutch: Easily adjusts from 10 to 140 in-lbs of torque
- All metal gearcase and diaphram: Provides high durability
- Ergonomic grip and two-finger trigger: Optimize user comfort and balance
- QUIK-LOK® Cord: 10-ft. 2-wire grounded rubber cord provides easy storage and field replacement