Milwaukee 5340-21 - 2" Spline Rotary Hammer
Perform a variety of digging and drilling jobs on floors or the ground with this heavy-duty inline design. The 2 Spline Drive Rotary Hammer delivers 19.9 ft-lbs of blow energy for drilling large holes in concrete or asphalt, bushing, driving ground rods, scraping floors, digging and tamping. The inline design offers more comfortable operation, and the soft-grip side handle can be attached in three positions including the rear switch handle to minimize bending. A system of anti-vibration absorption and reduction components decreases operator fatigue. Sophisticated electronic feedback offers consistent operation and overload protection. This robust electric hammer features a variable-speed dial for optimum control and a service-reminder light. The tool uses standard spline and round/hex accessories, and comes with a carrying case.
- Powerful 15-amp motor: Delivers 19.9 ft-lbs of blow energy
- Heavy-duty robust construction: Digs and drills under the most demanding jobsite conditions
- Comfortable inline design: Three handle positions offer greater user comfort
- Variable-speed dial: Maximizes user control
- Vibration Isolation System: Minimizes vibration for less operator fatigue