Maun 5632-200 - D Pin Crimping Tool 0.08 mm² To 0.35 mm²
Ratchet controlled for quality to ensure the crimp is firmly completed before the handles release. Compound-lever action for one-handed operation. Soft plastic grips for added comfort.
- No failed connections ratchet only releases once crimp is perfectly complete.
- Single-handed operation.
- Holds tiny pins firmly in place for perfect crimping.
- Designed for operator comfort, even over long periods.
- Easier handling of parts due to return spring.
- Built to last, with a robust construction and rust-proof finish.
- Foolproof ratchet feature ensures a perfect crimp.
- Ratchet release lever to remove any partially crimped contacts.
- Compound-lever action multiplies hand force by 8 for less crimping effort.
- Small and large cavities for different wire sizes.
- Pins held firmly in place by connector guide holder.
- Long-lasting return spring.
- Jaws case hardened to HRC 57 for durability.
- Chemically blackened jaws and handles, with soft plastic grips for added comfort.
- The essential tool for crimping D pins and socket contacts on D-sub connectors. Ideal for: Military, commercial and industrial applications. Computer interfacing.
- Made in England
- 220 mm length.
- 50 mm width.
- Suitable for 0.08 mm2 to 0.22 mm2 and 0.22 mm2 to 0.35 mm2 stranded wires.