Maun 5611-200 - Multipole Crimping Tool for QM Connectors 220mm
A perfect crimp, every single time. Crafted from high-quality steel, with a compound-lever action and soft plastic grips for operator comfort.
- Make a perfect, gas-tight crimp.
- Easy to select correct hole for crimping.
- Comfortable to use, even for long periods.
- Easier handling of parts due to return spring.
- Built to last, with a robust construction and rust-proof finish.
- Precision-machined jaw profiles for accurate crimp pin and wire insertion.
- Jaws clearly marked to ensure correct wire-size insertion.
- Compound-lever action multiplies hand force by 4 for less crimping effort.
- Jaws case hardened to HRC 57 for durability.
- Long-lasting return spring.
- Soft plastic grips for added comfort.
- Jaws and handles chemically blackened.
- Used to crimp QM multipole connectors on to size 16, 20 and 24 AWG wires and 9-way IP68 connectors onto size 24 to 28 AWG wires. Ideal for: Mains control lead connections to limit valve sensors, limit switches and current monitors. Small transmission systems. Pump drives. Systems subject to vibrations. Machine tools. Automation technology and robotics.
- Made in England
- 220mm length
- BS 3087-7:1996, ISO 5747:1995.