Maun 4959-200 - Fencing Plier 200mm
Rugged fencing pliers, used for fitting and repairing high tensile electric fencinf wire. Engineered with a rugged construction, v-slotted jaw and integrated, heavy-duty cutter for hard wire. Serrated jaws are always parallel, so will not slip.
- Optimised for working with high tensile electric fencing wire.
- Manipulate, straighten and repair wire with minimal damage.
- Cut and strip wire with ease.
- Parallel jaws grip securely along their whole length.
- Hold square and hexagonal fastenings in a vice-like grip.
- Comfortable to use over long periods.
- Built to last, with a robust construction and rust-proof finish.
- Built for working in harsh outdoor environments, with a rugged construction and powerful lever action. Ideal for: Farmers, especially livestock, for electric fencing repair. Utility workers, technicians and maintenance engineers working outdoors. The most serious of DIY-ers.
- Made in England
- 200mm length
- 17mm jaw opening
- 12.5 jaw width
- 40mm useable jaw length
- BS 3087-7:1996, ISO 5747:1995.