Maun 4860-200 - Flat Nose Parallel Plier 200mm
Great for manipulating and straightening wire, with a v-slotted jaw. Engineered with serrated parallel jaws for a vice-like grip on square and hexagonal fastening.
- Multi-purpose tool, perfect for gripping, manipulating.
- Parallel jaws grip securely along their whole length.
- Hold square and hexagonal fastenings in a vice-like grip.
- Manipulate, straighten and remove kinks in wire.
- Built to last, with a robust construction and rust-proof finish.
- Jaws move in parallel throughout use.
- Serrated jaws for improved grip.
- V-slot to feed and hold wire and rod securely along jaw length.
- Wire can be threaded down throat of plier.
- Jaws case hardened to HRC 57 for durability.
- Zinc-plated handles with detailing for added grip.
- A toolbox essential, with rugged construction, ideal for electricians, field and manufacturing maintenance engineers.
- Made in England
- 200mm length
- 17mm jaw opening
- 12.5mm jaw width
- 40mm useable jaw length
- BS 3087-7:1996, ISO 5747:1995.