Maun 3278-200 - Meter Sealing Plier For Cylindrical Ferrules
Used to compress Maun cylindrical ferrules onto our multi-strand cables, ensuring a high-security, tamper-proof seal. Seal withstands a minimum 400 N tensile load, exceeding the Retail Energy Code requirements.
- Uniquely identifies company and operator that sealed meter: imprints sealed ferrule with a customised code of up to 8 characters.
- Crimped ferrules comfortably exceed the Retail Energy Code performance requirements: seal withstands a minimum 400 N tensile load, double the Retail Energy Code spec.
- Tool design minimises operator error for assured sealing integrity: ratchet mechanism ensures ferrule cannot be released unless fully crimped.
- One-handed operation: compound-lever action for high mechanical advantage.
- Simple insertion of ferrule: wide opening jaws.
- Easy to use in tight spaces: crimping area at tip of jaws.
- Designed for comfort: adjustable handle span to suit hand size, with soft plastic grips for added comfort.
- Built to last, with a robust construction and rust-proof finish: blackened steel handles and hardened jaws.
- Used to compress Maun cylindrical ferrules onto our multi-strand cables, ensuring a high-security, tamper-proof seal.
- Made in England.
- Maximum characters per jaw: 3 (6 mm ferrule), 4 (12 mm ferrule).
- 200 mm length.