Maun 1010-004 - Paper Punch Drill 4 mm Drill Bit
A true joy to use. Originally designed to drill through paper and card, this powerful little punch is especially effective on soft materials that are difficult to cut cleanly. Drill through multiple sheets in one go. Cut anywhere on the material.
- Cut cleanly through paper, card, cloth, PVC, polythene and other soft materials.
- Drill through multiple sheets in one go (up to 8 mm deep).
- Cut anywhere on the material.
- Easy to operate, with an effortless twisting action.
- Lightweight and comfortable to use, even over long periods.
- Lightweight plastic design.
- Precision-ground cutting edges for an ultra-clean cut.
- Drill hardened and tempered to HRC 45 for durability.
- Spherical plastic cap shaped to fit the palm of your hand for comfortable use.
- Three different sized individual drill bits to choose from.
- Hollow body for waste slug collection.
- Cap unscrews for easy waste slug emptying.
- Punch holes in paper, card, cloth, PVC, polythene and other soft materials.
- Ideal for schools and colleges for punching through large amounts of paper or card, especially in design and technology.
- Ideal for hobby and craft work.
- Ideal for bookbinding.
- Made in England.
- 110 mm length.
- 70 mm wide cap.