Maun 1010-054 - Replacement 4 mm Drill - Bag Of 5
Replace lost or damaged drill bits from your paper punch drill. Drill through multiple sheets in one go. Cut anywhere on the material. Especially effective on soft materials that are difficult to cut cleanly.
- Dont buy a whole new set - replace lost or worn drill bits.
- Drill through multiple sheets in one go (up to 8 mm deep).
- Cut cleanly through paper, card, cloth, PVC, polythene and other soft materials.
- Cut anywhere on the material.
- Easy to operate, with an effortless twisting action.
- Lightweight and comfortable to use, even over long periods.
- Drill bits packed in bags of 5.
- Precision-ground cutting edges for an ultra-clean cut.
- Drills hardened and tempered to HRC 45 for durability.
- Three different sized individual drill bits to choose from.
- Punch holes in paper, card, cloth, PVC, polythene and other soft materials.
- Ideal for schools and colleges for punching through large amounts of paper or card, especially in design and technology.
- Ideal for hobby and craft work.
- Ideal for bookbinding.
- Made in England.
- Choice of individual drill bit sizes available in 3 mm, 4 mm or 6 mm diameter.