Imperial Blades IBSL610-1 - Starlock 3" Carbide Grit Segment Blade, 1PC
Imperial Blades' Starlock 3" Carbide Grit Segment Blade is coated with high performance carbide for aggressive material removal. Recommended applications are: Porous Concrete, Tile Grout, Plaster and more. Thin 3/32" kerf for removing grout without damaging surrounding tile. Segment blade shape is ideal for working in corners and on edges without over cut. Popular projects include cleaning and reworking planked deck joints, removal of tile grout and bath remodeling when replacing a shower valve. Compatible with Starlock multi-tools: Bosch and Fein. Also fits non-Starlock multi-tools: Milwaukee, Ridgid, Makita, Rockwell and more.
- Recommended applications: Porous Concrete, Tile Grout, Plaster
- For Cutting: Carbide Grit
- Blade Material: Plaster, Porous Concrete, Tile Grout
- Compatible with Starlock multi-tools: Bosch and Fein. Also fits non-Starlock multi-tools: Milwaukee, Ridgid, Makita, Rockwell and more!
- Segmented Carbide Grit Oscillating Saw Blade
- Blade Shape: Rounded
- Segment blade ideal for working in corners and on edges without over cut
- Popular projects: Removal of defective tile grout, cutting slots in construction materials and cleaning and reworking planked deck joints
- Imperial Blades, Imperial, Oscillating Saw, Oscillating Saw Blades, Starlock, Multi Tool Blades, Multi Tool Accessory, Multi Tool, Milwaukee, Bosch, Fein, Black & Decker, Stanley, Craftsman, Ryobi, Rigid, Performax, MasterForce, DeWaLT, Dremel, Power Tool Accessories, Home Improvement, Remodeling, Flooring, Woodworking, Electrical, Plumbing
- Package of: 1