Freud LU90M010 - 10" Thin Stock Non-Ferrous Metal Blade
This blade produces a smooth, burr-free finish when cutting thin aluminum, brass and other non-ferrous metal extrusions. A high tooth count with a 5° hook angle allows the teeth to slice efficiently through the material without binding. The requirements on the cutting edge greatly differ with nonferrous metals than with cutting wood. With this in mind, Freud formulated a special carbide with high impact strength for this blade. Freud recommends use of a liquid lubricant when cutting non-ferrous materials. This can be accomplished with a spray of WD-40 or other similar type of lubricant every 4 or 5 cuts. Wax sticks are not recommended.
- Premium TiCo HI-Density Carbide Non-Ferrous Blend for Maximum Performance
- Freud-Made TiCo Carbide specifically designed to cut nonferrous metals extends tooth life
- Positive Hook Angles produce a smoother cut with less material distortion and burr free cuts
- Silver Ice Coating resists corrosion and pitch build-up
Item Number: LU90M010
10" x 100T Thin Stock Non-Ferrous Metal Blade
- Ideal For: Cutting Thin Aluminum And Other Non-Ferrous Metals. Wall thickness 1/8" Max.
- Machine Use: Miter Saw,Table Saw,Radial Arm Saw,Portable Table Saw
- Materials: Thin Aluminum And Other Non-Ferrous Metal
- Hook Angle