Freud LU77M008 - 8" Thin Kerf Non-Ferrous Metal Blade
This thin kerf heavy-duty, non-ferrous metal cutting blade produces an excellent finish. These blades have custom designed gullets to minimize chip build-up and specially formulated carbide for long life. Freud recommends use of a liquid lubricant when cutting. This can be accomplished with a spray of WD-40 or other lubricant every 4 to 5 cuts. Wax sticks are not recommended.
- Premium TiCo HI-Density Carbide Non-Ferrous Blend for Maximum Performance
- Freud-Made TiCo Carbide specifically designed to cut nonferrous metals extends tooth life
- Thin Kerf allows for faster feed rate and reduced waste
- Silver Ice Coating resists corrosion and pitch build-up
Item Number: LU77M008
8" x 64T Thin Kerf Non-Ferrous Metal Blade
- Ideal For: Cutting Thick Non-Ferrous Materials And Aluminum. Wall thickness 1/4" Max.
- Machine Use: Miter Saw,Table Saw,Radial Arm Saw,Portable Table Saw
- Materials: Thin Aluminum And Other Non-Ferrous Metal
- Hook Angle
Freud dedicates all its creativity and craftsmanship to manufacture the finest router bits, router sets, saw blades, planers knives, routers tables and power tools on the market. Buy Freud router bits and power tools online and get shipping everywhere in Ontario and Canada. Contact us for more information. (Free shipping in Ontario only)