Freud LU79R007 - 7-1/4" Thin Kerf Ultimate Plywood & Melamine Blade
The LU79 thin kerf line of saw blades provides flawless, chip-free edges in veneered plywoods, fine moldings, melamine, laminates, and crosscuts in solid woods. Using advanced technology, Freud developed the LU79 thin kerf line of saw blades that features laser-cut, anti-vibration slots that practically eliminate the vibrations that resonate in standard blades. This blade provides flawless, chip-free edges in veneered plywoods, fine moldings, melamine, laminates, and crosscuts in solid woods. The combination of Hi-ATB tooth design and anti-vibration slots makes these thin kerf blades the ultimate finish blades. The result is a cut so smooth it eliminates the need for a stabilizer or a scoring blade!
- Premium TiCo HI-Density Carbide Crosscutting Blend for Maximum Performance
- High Alternate Top Bevel (HiATB)Tooth Design produces splinter-free cuts
- Modified Triple Chip Grind (MTCG) Tooth Design for long life and chip free cuts in thick stock manmade materials
- Perma-Shield Non-Stick Coating reduces blade drag, protects the blade from corrosion and pitch build-up.
Item Number: LU79R007
7-1/4" x 60T Thin Kerf Ultimate Plywood & Melamine Blade
- Ideal For: Flawless Finish In Veneered Plywood, Chip Board, Melamine & Laminates For Virtually Chip-Free Cuts. Depth of cut (1/4" min to 1-5/8" max)
- Machine Use: Track Saw,Miter Saw,Table Saw,Radial Arm Saw
- Materials: Veneered Plywood, Chip Board, Melamine & Laminates
- Hook Angle
Freud dedicates all its creativity and craftsmanship to manufacture the finest router bits, router sets, saw blades, planers knives, routers tables and power tools on the market. Buy Freud router bits and power tools online and get shipping everywhere in Ontario and Canada. Contact us for more information. (Free shipping in Ontario only)