Freud LU74R008 - 8" Thin Kerf Ultimate Cut-Off Blade
This thin kerf blade produces glass smooth surfaces when crosscutting hardwoods and softwoods, thanks to Freuds unique side grinding technology. The larger blades are ideal for miter box applications. Thin kerf blades remove less material than standard carbide blades, thus requiring less horsepower to produce equally good results.
- Premium TiCo HI-Density Carbide Crosscutting Blend for Maximum Performance
- No Stabilizers needed
- Unique Side Grind polishes the material to produce a superior finish
- Perma-Shield Non-Stick Coating reduces blade drag, protects the blade from corrosion and pitch build-up.
Item Number: LU74R008
8" x 64T Thin Kerf Ultimate Cut-Off Blade
- Ideal For: Ultimate Cut-Off Blades For Glass-Smooth Finishes With Underpowered Saws. Depth of cut (1/4" min to 1-5/8" max)
- Machine Use: Slide Miter Saw,Table Saw,Radial Arm Saw,Portable Table Saw
- Materials: Wood, Plywood, Chip Board & Laminates
- Hook Angle
Freud dedicates all its creativity and craftsmanship to manufacture the finest router bits, router sets, saw blades, planers knives, routers tables and power tools on the market. Buy Freud router bits and power tools online and get shipping everywhere in Ontario and Canada. Contact us for more information. (Free shipping in Ontario only)