DeWALT DWE43214N - 5" BRUSHLESS BARREL GRIP PADDLE SWITCH GRINDER 13AMP, 10,500RPM, E-CLUTCH, KICKBACK BRAKE, BRAKE, LANYARD READY (NO LOCK ON SWITCH)
This 5 in. Brushless Paddle Switch Small Angle Grinder with Kickback Brake and No Lock-On features our long-lasting brushless motor. You'll never need to take it out of service to replace brushes. It has an internal brake to stop the wheel when you release the switch. PERFORM & PROTECT™ features on this tool include Kickback Brake, E-CLUTCH®, and LANYARD READY™ Attachment Points, making it ready for jobsites where user protection is the highest priority.
- Brushless motor requires no brush changes
- Brake stops wheel in 2 seconds or less on average using DWA8914 wheel
- The electronic Kickback Brake engages when a pinch, stall, or bind-up event is sensed, engaging with maximum force to quickly stop the wheel, reduce the movement of the grinder, and shut the motor off
- POWER-LOSS RESET® - The ON/OFF trigger switch has a no-volt release function. In the event of a power outage or other unexpected shut down, the trigger switch will need to be cycled (turned off and then on) to restart tool.
- LANYARD READY™ integrated lanyard attachment point (Lanyard not included)
- 2-stage trigger requires two actions to activate tool
- AMPS 13 AMPS
- E-CLUTCH® / OVERLOAD PROTECTION TRUE
- KICKBACK BRAKE TRUE
- MAX WATTS OUT 1800 W
- POWER TOOL TYPE CORDED
- SPINDLE SIZE 5/8 IN. - 11 IN
- TOOL LENGTH 13.6 IN
- TOOL WEIGHT 5.3 LBS
- WHEEL DIAMETER 5"
- Side Handle
- Hex Key
- Inner and outer flange
- 5 in. type 27 guard