DeWALT DWE43214NVS - 5" BRUSHLESS BARREL GRIP PADDLE SWITCH VARIABLE SPEED GRINDER 13AMP, 2,200-10,500RPM, E-CLUTCH, KICKBACK BRAKE, BRAKE, LANYARD READY (NO LOCK ON SWITCH)
This 5 in. Brushless Paddle Switch Small Angle Grinder with Kickback Brake, No-Lock, Variable Speed helps you minimize downtime by using our brushless motor, so there are no brushes to replace. It also features a brake that stops the wheel fast. PERFORM & PROTECT™ features such as Kickback Brake, E-CLUTCH®, and LANYARD READY™ Attachment Points help add user protection without affecting the high performance you expect.
- Brushless motor requires no brush changes
- Brake stops wheel in 2 seconds or less on average using DWA8914 wheel
- The electronic Kickback Brake engages when a pinch, stall, or bind-up event is sensed, engaging with maximum force to quickly stop the wheel, reduce the movement of the grinder, and shut the motor off
- POWER-LOSS RESET® - The ON/OFF trigger switch has a no-volt release function. In the event of a power outage or other unexpected shut down, the trigger switch will need to be cycled (turned off and then on) to restart tool.
- LANYARD READY™ integrated lanyard attachment point (Lanyard not included)
- Variable speed functionality allows the user to adjust wheel speed for applications as needed
- 2-stage trigger requires two actions to activate tool
- AMPS 13 AMPS
- E-CLUTCH® / OVERLOAD PROTECTION TRUE
- KICKBACK BRAKE TRUE
- MAX WATTS OUT 1800 W
- POWER TOOL TYPE CORDED
- SPINDLE SIZE 5/8 IN. - 11 IN
- TOOL LENGTH 13.6 IN
- TOOL WEIGHT 5.3 LBS
- WHEEL DIAMETER 5"
- Side Handle
- Hex Key
- Inner and outer flange
- 5 in. type 27 guard