Wera 05075670001 - Click Torque Xp1
Click-Torque XP 1 pre-set adjustable torque wrench for insert tools, 9x12 x 2.5 N m x 2.5-25 N m
Torque wrench with pre-set torque value for all applications where the same torque and repeat accuracy is required. The torque value can be changed within the metered range. The robust release mechanism guarantees a clearly audible and tactile trigger signal when the set torque value is reached. Square socket for interchangeable plug-in tools for clockwise and anti-clockwise torque-control. A presetting which deviates from this value to a desired torque value within the specified metered range is possible on request.
- Pre-set click torque wrench in unmistakable Wera design
- Audible and tactile release mechanism when the set torque value is reached
- Pre-set torque values can be changed within the metered range in the test laboratory
- Measuring range: 2.5-25 Nm; Precise to +/- 4% as per DIN EN ISO 6789-1:2017-07
- With square socket (9x12 mm) for interchangeable plug-in tools; clockwise and anti-clockwise torque-control