Wera 05075680001 - Click Torque C3 Set 1
Click-Torque C 3 Set 1, 13 pieces
Click torque wrench set in the unmistakable Wera design. Very robust design with high accuracy as per DIN EN ISO 6789-1: 2017-07. Easy setting and saving of the default values. The audible and tactile snapping on reaching the scale values also facilitates the safe setting of the desired torque values. The robust release mechanism guarantees a clearly audible and tactile trigger signal when the set torque is reached. For clockwise torque-control and with reversible 45-tooth ratchet. Torque wrenches and torque-compatible accessories are packed in an extremely space-saving, robust, surface-friendly textile box. Contains: Click Torque C 3, 1/2, 40 - 200 Nm, 4 sockets with 1/2 drive, 7 hex plus hexagon socket and TORX® bit sockets plus extension.
- 13-piece wrench set for torque control applications
- Easy setting and saving of the desired torque value with audible and tactile click when the scale value is reached (click 1)
- Safely quantified force: when the set value is reached, the torque wrench triggers audibly and noticeably (click 2)
- Robust surface-protecting, compact, textile box
- ½-square. Measuring range: 40-200Nm; Precise to +/- 3% as per DIN EN ISO 6789-1:2017-07