- Clamps for Woodworking
- One Hand, Light Duty & Clutch
- Bessey LM2.012 - Clamp, woodworking, F-style, zinc jaws, swivel pads, 2 In. x 12 In., 330 lb
Bessey LM2.012 - Clamp, woodworking, F-style, zinc jaws, swivel pads, 2 In. x 12 In., 330 lb
LM Series, 12 Inch Capacity 2 Inch Throat Depth, Die Cast Zinc Jaws
Strong yet light weight these handy little clamps are made of quality durable material. with die-cast zinc sliding jaws, it can easily create 330 pounds of clamping force. The LM series clamps may be small in stature, but big on full sized features such as an ACME threaded screw for quick smooth operation. Serrated rail for slip resistance and non-marring soft pressure pad on the end of the spindle. BESSEY. Simply better.
- Zinc die cast jaws are light weight yet still create up to 330 pounds of clamping force
- Serrated rail for slip resistant grip
- Large ACME thread for quick, smooth operation
- Non-marring plastic caps on pressure pad
- Light duty, zinc die cast (LM)
Small, light weight and made of quality durable material. Comes with a plastic cap on pressure pad.
- Jaw Width: 0.66 Inches.
- Throat Depth: 2 Inches.
- Nominal Clamping Capacity: 12 Inches.
- Clamping Force: 330 LBS.
- Rail Dimensions: 19/32 Inches x 3/16 Inches.
- Clamping Screw Diameter: 0.393 Inches.