Bessey MMS-8 - Clamp, welding, F-style, crimped on swivel pad, 8 In. x 2.25 In., 400 lb
Shop Floor Clamp, 8 Inch Capacity 2-1/4 Inch Throat Depth
A single sliding arm clamp can do the work of many different sizes of "C" clamp and, can do it nine times faster! The MMS series are very popular tools. Thay are th smallest of the all-steel shop floor line-up of clamps. These small clamps are great to have in your tool bag as they are light weight yet can be depended upon to create 400 ponds of clamping force time & time again. Designed & manufactured for years of dependable service. The MMS series may be small in comparison to other all-steel industrial clamps, but they are still packed with the features you've come to expect from a Bessey. Designed & manufactured for years of dependable service, these clamps are made in BESSEY's own German production facilities and, from steel that comes from BESSEY's own European steel mills BESSEY. Simply better.
- Standard swivel pressure pads built for solid dependable performance
- Replacement arms, spindles and snap on pressure pads are available for many shop floor series steel clamps
- Clamp rail and fixed jaw are created from a single piece of BESSEY cold drawn steel
- After bending and forming of the fixed jaw the rails are heat treated for maximum strength
- Sliding steel pin handle
- Does the work of c-clamps but does it 9x faster
- Light duty all-steel bar clamp (MMS Series)
Sometimes the right tool has nothing to do with size. The MMS clamps are easy to use, quick to adjust and offer great value. At 400 lbs of clamping force they offer a high level of performance. Comes with standard rail profile, standard crimped on swivel pads.
- Jaw Width: 0.883 Inches.
- Throat Depth: 2.25 Inches.
- Nominal Clamping Capacity: 8 Inches.
- Clamping Force: 400 LBS.
- Rail Dimensions: 17/32 Inches x 1/4 Inches.
- Clamping Screw Diameter: 0.465 Inches.
- Material Composition: Steel
- Color / Finish: Zinc plated steel