Bessey J18-8 - Clamp, welding, F-style, crimped on swivel pad, 10 In. x 4.75 In., 880 lb
Step-Over Clamp, 10 Inch Capacity 4-3/4 Inch Throat Depth, Step-Over up to 2-1/4 Inches
When you need to clamp over small obstructions, BESSEY "J" clamps can eliminate the need for blocking. It is available in three sizes. The smallest of the three has a standard pad, while the 2400 and 4800 series versions are equipped with a heavy duty MorPad. Designed & manufactured for years of dependable service, these clamps are made in BESSEY's own German production facilities and, from steel that comes from BESSEY's own European steel mills. BESSEY created the first sliding arm clamp and to this day remains the category leader in both quality and design. BESSEY. Simply better.
- Special "J" shaped frame is designed to "Step Over" obstructions
- Replacement arms, spindles and snap on pressure pads are available for many shop floor series steel clamps
- Clamp rail and fixed jaw are created from a single piece of BESSEY cold drawn steel
- After bending and forming of the fixed jaw the rails are heat treated for maximum strength
- Specially hardened spindle reisists weld spatter
- Sliding T-bar handle
- J Series Step-Over clamps
The J Series clamps are a total lifesaver in the workshop! Not everything in the shop is flat and this clamp offers a solution to clear obstructions and maintain clamping pressure. Available with a standard swivel pad or MorPad. Ergonomic grip is standard on the 2400J series.
- Jaw Width: 1.25 Inches.
- Throat Depth: 4.75 Inches.
- Nominal Clamping Capacity: 10 Inches.
- Clamping Force: 880 LBS.
- Rail Dimensions: 55/64 Inches x 13/32 Inches.
- Clamping Screw Diameter: 0.625 Inches.
- Material Composition: Steel
- Color / Finish: Steel