Bessey XM3-NPT - Clamp, spring clamp, metal, 1-1/4 In. x 1 In
Steel Spring Clamp, 1 Inch Capacity
Spring clamps are convenient wherever relatively light pressure is adequate and speedy application and removal are important. Spring clamps are designed as a quick and easy answer to many clamping needs in the home, workshop or on the job site. The "XM" series is BESSEY's steel spring clamp line. Nickel plated to resist corrosion with vinyl tips and handles for improved grip. Versions with a -NPT suffix are also nickel plated but without any vinyl grips & tips. BESSEY. Simply better.
- Light-duty general purpose clamps
- Locks onto projects with firm grip
- Vinyl tips and handles
- Heavy-duty springs for a firm hold
- Spring Clamps are designed as a quick and easy answer to many clamping needs in the home, workshop or on the job site
- Steel spring clamps (XM)
Made with vinyl tips to prevent marring and vinyl handles for a non-slip grip. Features a heavy duty spring for a tight fit and nickel plating to prevent corrosion. No pads, no tips
- Jaw Width: 0.855 Inches.
- Throat Depth: 1.25 Inches.
- Nominal Clamping Capacity: 1 Inches.
- Material Composition: cold rolled plate, spring 1566