Bessey XM3-B - Clamp, spring clamp, metal, 1-1/4 In. x 1 In, Black
Steel Spring Clamp, 1 Inch Capacity, Black
Spring clamps are convenient wherever relatively light pressure is adequate and speedy application and removal are important. Spring clamps are designed as a quick and easy answer to many clamping needs in the home, workshop or on the job site. The "XM" series is BESSEY's steel spring clamp line. Versions with a -B suffix have a non-reflective flat black finish with black vinyl grips and tips. Great for photography and film studios. BESSEY. Simply better.
- Flat black, non-reflective finish
- Light-duty general purpose clamps
- Locks onto projects with firm grip
- Heavy-duty springs for a firm hold
- Quick and easy answer to many clamping needs in the home, workshop or on the job site
- Steel spring clamps (XM)
Made with vinyl tips to prevent marring and vinyl handles for a non-slip grip. Features a heavy duty spring for a tight fit and nickel plating to prevent corrosion. Black with pads and tip
- Jaw Width: 0.855 Inches.
- Throat Depth: 1.25 Inches.
- Nominal Clamping Capacity: 1 Inches.
- Material Composition: cold rolled plate, spring 1566