Bessey B-HS1.5 - Clamp, C-Style, drop forged, heavy service, 1.5 In.x 1 7/16 In., 8750 lb
Heavy Service C-clamp 1-13/16 Inch Capacity, 1-7/16 Inch Throat Depth
The heaviest & strongest of the drop-forged c-clamps. The BESSEY Heavy Service series of clamps are sometimes referred to as "bridge clamps". These are made for the heaviest of steel construction & fabrication projects. Heavy square head on end of spindle designed to be used with wrenches & power tools - they do not have sliding pin T-handles like lesser clamps. BESSEY. Simply better.
- Drop forged
- Square head for maximum torque
- Heat-treated frames designed for heavy industrial and construction applications
- Designed for heavy industrial and construction applications
- Heavy service (B-HS Series) (Fully closing)
The toughest of the c-clamps with a clamping pressure of up to 40,000 lbs. Square head on the spindle.
- Jaw Width: 0.9305 Inches.
- Throat Depth: 1.437 Inches.
- Nominal Clamping Capacity: 1.687 Inches.
- Holding Capacity: 8750 LBS.
- Clamping Screw Diameter: 0.625 Inches.
- Material Composition: Steel, Frame 1141, spindle 1045