Bessey B-HS12 - Clamp, C-Style, drop forged, heavy service, 12 In. x 4 In., 40000 lb
Heavy Service C-clamp 12-1/2 Inch Capacity, 4 Inch Throat Depth
The heaviest & strongest of the drop-forged c-clamps. The BESSEY Heavy Service series of clamps are sometimes referred to as "bridge clamps". These are made for the heaviest of steel construction & fabrication projects. Heavy square head on end of spindle designed to be used with wrenches & power tools - they do not have sliding pin T-handles like lesser clamps. BESSEY. Simply better.
- Drop forged
- Square head for maximum torque
- Heat-treated frames designed for heavy industrial and construction applications
- Designed for heavy industrial and construction applications
- Heavy service (B-HS Series) (Fully closing)
The toughest of the c-clamps with a clamping pressure of up to 40,000 lbs. Square head on the spindle.
- Jaw Width: 2.243 Inches.
- Throat Depth: 4.25 Inches.
- Nominal Clamping Capacity: 12.312 Inches.
- Holding Capacity: 40000 LBS.
- Clamping Screw Diameter: 1.25 Inches.
- Material Composition: Steel, Frame 1141, spindle 1045