- Clamps for Metalworking
- Bessey CDF402 - Clamp, C-style, drop forged, 2 In. x 2 In., 3500 lb
Bessey CDF402 - Clamp, C-style, drop forged, 2 In. x 2 In., 3500 lb
Drop Forged C-clamp 2 Inch Capacity, 2-1/8 Inch Throat Depth
The CDF series c-clamps have heavy-duty drop-forged, heat-treated frames with a black powder coat finish, the handle, spindle & pressure pad assemblies have a black oxide finish. BESSEY. Simply better.
- Drop-forged, heat-treated steel frame and swivel pad are powder coated to protect against corrosion
- Smooth running large diameter black oxide spindle to resist corrosion
- Standard black finish
- Steel sliding T-Bar for use in tight spaces
- Regular duty (CDF & CDFCHV) deep throat c-clamps
Two types to choose from. Either in a black frame with a black oxide spindle that resist corrosion, or with a HiVis frame with a copper spindle.
- Jaw Width: 1.25 Inches.
- Throat Depth: 2.125 Inches.
- Nominal Clamping Capacity: 2 Inches.
- Holding Capacity: 3500 LBS.
- Clamping Screw Diameter: 0.5 Inches.
Find Similar Products by Category