Champion - Carbide Tipped Hole Cutter 1-11/16" Dia x 3/16" Depth
- Carbide tipped hole cutter cuts up to 3/16Ó thick.
- Special tungsten carbide teeth
- Excellent wear and heat resistance
- Cuts stainless steel and tough alloys One piece construCTion
- No Assembly Required ¥
- Stable accurate drilling EjeCTor spring (Standard)
- EjeCTs the slug saving time SAfety collar stop
- Prevents over penetration for safer, faster operation.
For cutting steel plate, iron,aluminum, copper, cast iron, stainless steel, FRP and plastics up to 3/16Ó thick. Ideal for eleCTrical, mechanical and HVAC contraCTors.
Champion hole cutters are made with ultra-hard tungsten carbide teeth for cutting stainless and tough alloys. Relief angle permits discharge of metal chips for smooth cutting.