Bessey WVS-4 - Clamp, welding, angle clamp, multi angle vise, 3-in-1 Vise
Welder's Multi-Angle Vise, Set Any Angle From 5 to 180 Degrees
BESSEY knows that not every angle is a right angle. When you need to join work pieces together at something other than 90° then this is the clamp you need to have. Two independently adjustable vise heads allow for clamping up a wide range of angles from 5° to 180°. Set screws can lock in the angle for quick repeatability. When you are not using your WSV-4 for clamping up odd angles it does not have sit idle & collecting dust. Simply remove the set screws completely & lift one or both of the vise heads off their pivot points and use them on your drill press or milling machine. This clamp is tough & versatile, made to simplify the work process. BESSEY. Simply better.
- Clamps components of different thicknesses at angles from 5° to 180°
- Cast iron body and base plate; copper-plated spindles
- Multi-angle vise clamp (WVS, 3-in-1 angle clamp)
The BESSEY® WVS-4 allows an unusually versatile range of clamping positions. The two individual vises are mounted to a base plate and rotate freely. This allows angle clamping from 5 to 180 degrees and the added flexibility of using the smaller vises independently. Terrific value.
- Jaw Width: 5 Inches.
- Throat Depth: 2.5 Inches.
- Nominal Clamping Capacity: 4 Inches.
- Clamping Screw Diameter: 0.7 Inches.
- Material Composition: Steel
- Color / Finish: Zinc plated steel