Bessey CMS-1 - Magnet, Magnetic Square, 90/45 degree, 100 lb pull
Chunky Welder's Magnetic set-up Square, 90 and 45 Degree Angles
When getting ready to weld two pieces of steel together a good magnetic square is like having a third hand. For a fast & simple set-up these high quality ferrite magnets hold work at pre-set angles of 45, 90 and 135 degrees, or can be linked together to form any angle you need. BESSEY. Simply better.
- Holds work at pre-set angles of 45 and 90 degrees
- Quality magnetic square for fast, simple set-up
- Dual magnets for double strength
- Has "T" handle to help release magnet
- Chunky magnetic square (CMS)
Release your magnet with the convenient T-handle.
- Magnetic Pull: 75 LBS.
- Material Composition: Ferrite