Bessey BDMS-1 - Magnet, Magnetic Square, 90/45 degree, 100 lb pull
Large Welder's Magnetic set-up Square, 90 and 45 Degree Angles
When getting ready to weld two pieces of steel together a good magnetic square is like having a third hand. For a fast & simple set-up these high quality ferrite magnets hold work at pre-set angles of 45, 90 and 135 degrees, or can be linked together to form any angle you need. BESSEY. Simply better.
- Like having a third hand
- Fast and simple set-up
- High quality ferrite magnet
- Holds work at pre-set angles of 45, 90 and 135 degrees
- Has "T" handle to help release magnet from work piece
- Big Daddy magnetic square (BDMS)
A quality magnetic square with a convenient T-handle for a quick release.
- Magnetic Pull: 100 LBS.
- Material Composition: Ferrite