Wera 05008881001 - 811/1 ESD Stubby bits hand holder, magnetic, 1/4" x 54 mm
Especially small ESD bit-holding Stubby screwdriver handle with short blade for eloctrostatically secure working even in hard to reach areas. Suitable for the mounting of bits with 1/4" hexagon drive as per DIN ISO 1173-C 6.3 and Wera connection series 1. With strong permanent magnet, which also holds large and heavy screws. The 2-component Kraftform handle with its practical combination of hard and soft zones allows for a firm grip and precise working. The hexagon anti-roll protection prevents annoying rolling away of bits in the workplace.
- Short compact shape for working in confined spaces
- Ergonomic 2-component Kraftform handle for precise work
- Hexagonal anti-roll feature against rolling away
- ESD bits hand holder for electrostatically safe working, magnetic
- For 1/4" bits as per DIN ISO 1173-C 6.3