Wera 05004924001 - 8767 B VDE HF TORX® Zyklop bit socket, insulated, with holding function, 3/8" drive, TX 40 x 55 mm
VDE ? bit socket with holding function for particularly comfortable screwdriving with reduced risk of screw loss when feeding to the component. With increased safety due to yellow insulation core, which becomes visible in case of damage to the outer red VDE insulation layer. Individually tested tool as per IEC 60900 at 10,000 V for safe working at the approved voltage of 1,000 V.
- Individually tested tool as per IEC 60900 at 10,000 V for safe working at up to 1,000 volts
- Extremely short and compact ? bit socket for easy work even in very confined spaces
- Increased safety due to 2-component isolation with yellow insulation core under red insulation outer layer
- The holding function holds screws securely on the tool
- Plastic coating protects surfaces from damage